Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Group Client Project - more fonts

As the font we decided to use turned out was a bit "fade" to see, we are looking for a font that looks similar to Caviar Dreams but also clear in a small size. So here's some I looked at.

1) Droid Sans - looks clear in 12 and 14px but it's not all that Caviar Dreams

(click to enlarge)


2) Arimo - looks less clear in 12px but quite good in 14px

(click to enlarge)


3) Quattrocento Sans - 12px doesn't look as good as in 14px but better than the second one

(click to enlarge)

4)
Raleway
- most similar to Caivar Dream but not very clear even in 14px

(click to enlarge)

5) Nobile - look good both in 12 and 14px

(click to enlarge)

6) Ubuntu - clear in 12 and 14px too but itsn't very Caviar Dreams

(click to enlarge)

I personally prefer the 5th one-Nobile, I think it looks modern and professional, yet very clear in a small size. I am going to discuss with my groupmate and see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment