Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Simulated Client - Ideas

I've decided to do a simple website for the simulated client project for NTU's Alumni Association specified in the Cancer Research area. I am thinking of doing a 5 pages website with only very few buttons showing the Cancer Research information on each page, which this website could be used to promote the Cancer Research Project for people to know more about this project and donate to help.

I am looking at some existing cancer-based websites for ideas.
I realized most of them uses simple font and styling in their website to make sure they look professional and serious. They have clear information page and details of their work.

So I will keep my website simple and fresh, so the audience would understand what the website is about right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment