Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

16/03 Context 1 Seminar - Interrogation

We split into groups and came up with some questions that could lead a person to talk about thier development.

  • What have you done last week that reflect on your development?

Online journal, class work and the visual essay

  • What sources have you used?

youtube, websites

  • What issue/problem did you have?

The whole project is about problem solving

  • How did you overcome the problems?

Same as above

  • After looking at other people's work, how highly do you rate your development?

Not very high, makes me want to do more, feel a bit behind

It seems that msot people start off by researching on the internet. And I do agree that after I look at other people's work, I feel I need to do more, I want to push myself to improve on my development too.

No comments:

Post a Comment