Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Portfolio finished!


Although it's not the best website ever, and I could have done it better, I am so glad it's finally finished. There are still some little errors I need to fix, I will keep working on it over the holiday and hopefully it will be valided by WC3 standards soon.
I decided to change from the idea of having two galleries to one gallery of my work as I haven't got a lot of work to show at the moment. I was having some problems with the memos' position, it didn't look quite like memos at first but then I tried a fw times jusified some sizes of the frames and it worked out ok at the end. The font directory from Google and the JQuery gallery were easier than I thought, it was again only the problem of different frame sizes. Other things basically turnd out how I wanted it to look like so I was quite please. Hope my website has enough to say as a portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment