Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Colour in Design

I think the colours of this logo indicate the elements of a cup of coffee.
Blue for water, Brown and Black for coffee beans.
As I thought of Cafe Nero I thought of Starbucks too, so I did an exchange of colours of these two logos.

The Original Logo
reminds me of trees...
christmas tree?
snow on a tree? :p
feels like it's a scary little coffee shop



I think they uses green is because they wanted to show their coffee beans are organic. I don't know about the mermaid, maybe it represents the sea? but what's the sea to do with coffee..........who knows!

The Original Logo
Don't know why but it looks like it's a dairy company...
same reason, it's the colours of cooffee beans, water and milk
This actually reminds me of a cup of latte...

No comments:

Post a Comment