Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Research Project Topic

I haven't said anything about the research project here yet :/

So I had several ideas at the beginning, and they were all based on the idea of Interactivity.
I looked at some articles on the internet like this one is about being interactive on commercial websites in order to gain more customers. And this one is about the importance of interactivity in web design.
I came up with this question after considering different topics:
How interactive websites help commercial companies build up a brand compare to ordinary websites?
And after talking to my tutor and looking at some more articles on this journal, I've moderated the question to:
Does different interactivity on a website affect users’ perception of a brand?
I've already submitted the Research Top Form and now in the process of reading articles and books. Will be updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment